You Can Make a Difference
Volunteering changes lives - the lives of the people receiving assistance and support, and the life of the person freely giving his or her time and effort to provide that assistance and support. Being a volunteer has been shown to increase self-confidence, self-esteem, promote positive health and recovery, as well as boosting your career chances. You can develop new skills, meet like-minded people, and make a positive contribution to your community.
Do you want to be the person who makes a difference?
Colorado Plains Medical Center has several rewarding and stimulating opportunities for volunteers. A few of our positions include:
- Gift shop operations
- Welcoming guests at our facility/Assisting visitors and patients with final destinations
- Hosting fundraising events
- Visiting with patients and visitors
- Filing and paperwork
The benefits of volunteering at Colorado Plains Medical Center include:
- Participation in hospital social events
- Annual volunteer recognition event
- All required medical tests and immunizations provided at no cost
To learn more or to receive a volunteer application packet, please contact Mary Ginther at 970-542-4475 or email@example.com. A printable application packet will soon be available on this page.
If you are a student and looking for a meaningful volunteer experience, you may start the process by downloading this printable application packet by clicking here.
- Find a Doctor
- Acute Care
- Digital Mammography
- Express Care
- Geriatric Behavioral Unit
- Home Care
- Intensive Care
- Medical Specialties
- Medical Technology
- Medical Records
- Mother and Baby
- Women's Services
- Workpoint Wellness
- Wound Care
- Volunteering at Colorado Plains Medical Center