As an active member of the community, Colorado Plains Medical Center supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in Morgan County that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations with involvement of Hospital employees as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status or public/governmental affiliation (i.e. school districts) are eligible for funding.
The Hospital does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation,
- gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or Hospital purpose
Request submission process
- Sponsorship requested are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 6 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at time of
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
Please return completed applications to:
Colorado Plains Medical Center
Attn: MARKETING DEPARTMENT
1000 Lincoln Street ● Fort Morgan, CO 80701
- About Us
- Admissions Information
- Caring Bridge
- Charity Care Policy
- Classes & Events
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate
- Gift Shop
- Friends of Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Medical Records
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Newsletter Signup
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Privacy Practice
- Privacy Practice - Spanish
- Release of Information
- Sponsorship Request
- Visitor Information
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- End of Life Options Act