Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or a mammogram-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
- About Us
- Admissions Information
- Caring Bridge
- Charity Care Policy
- Classes & Events
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate
- Gift Shop
- Friends of Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Medical Records
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Newsletter Signup
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Privacy Practice
- Privacy Practice - Spanish
- Release of Information
- Sponsorship Request
- Visitor Information
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- End of Life Options Act